22 Ways To Make Things Better For 2019
Before starting this new year get rid of old baggage from the past. Free yourself! Start fresh and be happier by starting with these 22 keepers.
Here’s how to make 2019 a best year. It may take guts for some but it’s worth it in the end.
Feel a weight and burden lifted that you’ve probably been carrying around for months or years. It’s time to make things right… today.
Your Challenge: Use this list and start today! You’ll be the bigger, better, happier person for accomplishing it. Do it anyway. No excuses allowed.
Forgive no matter who’s at fault, forget, be kinder, gentiler, thoughful, loving, reach out to others first, better friend, exude positiveness and encouragement, appreciate others and nature in 2019.
- Mend a quarrel
- Seek out a forgotton friend
- Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust
- Write a letter to someone
- Give a soft answer
- Encourage youth
- Manifest your loyalty in word and deed
- Keep a promise
- Forgo a grudge
- Forgive an enemy
- Try to understand
- Examine your demands on others
- Think first of someone else
- Be Kind
- Be gentle
- Laugh a little more
- Express your gratitude
- Welcome a stranger
- Gladden the heart of a child
- Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth
- Speak your love and then speak it again
President Howard W. Hunter
Live by these prinicples the rest of 2019 and your happiness and contentment will continue throughout the year. Print it out and carry it around as a reminder.