Best Deep #Hair Conditioner…DIY
Here’s the way to have healthy moiturized undamaged hair you love to run your fingers through the safe non toxic way whether you are a guy or gal. DIY and try it! Feel the difference and post your results !
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium/high speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean dry hair.
- Comb through with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.
Rosemary is a good oil for stimulating hair growth.
Essential oils and coconut oil can be aquired at www.mydoterra.com/wellevated For more info email: email@example.com.
CPTG (certified pure therapuetic grade)
Others have added the “Life Long Vitality Nutition Pack” for added nutition supplements to support the hair.