Eating Clean Whole Food Nutrition
The quality of food we put into our mouths determines most of the quality of our health. 75% of our concerns can be reduced when we are eating better quality, cleaner foods. It is the reason many are developing health issues and food sensitivities or allergies today.
Think you may have food sensitivities? Get a home “Food Sensitivities Test” sent to you. Get an additional 10% off our already low prices.
Good nutrition is choosing foods to eat that are:
- Organic or above organic (free from chemicals in growing or processing) is what you want to choose. Many foods are sprayed with chemicals and added hormones (meat and dairy) that we eat are not meant for our bodies even in small amounts. Yes, these foods do cost more upfront but the payback in better preventive health pays you back with fewer health issues that cost way more later on to treat in my opinion.
- Choose Non-GMO (genetically modified organisms). Foods that scientists, consumer and environmental groups have identified with many health and environmental risks. Be aware of what these foods do.
- Avoid processed foods (pre-packaged/premade, especially desserts, breakfast cereals) with preservatives, added sugars, high fructose corn syrup, high sodium, colors, and more.
- Be educated about ingredients. Read package labels before you buy them at the store. To help you, a grocery app you can try is “fooducate” to help make better buying decisions.
When you look at the food on your plate, 65% should be foods of color (red, green, yellow and orange. Not all brown). This means food that is alive and has good quality nutrition. What colors are your meals?
Choose palm size portions. This helps from overeating or when your eyes are bigger than your stomach.
Four Convenient Ways For Eating Clean Whole Food
1. Plant-Based Nutritional Supplements and Essential Oils
Most of us need a good quality nutritional supplement to help feed our body with balanced nutrition and be preventive daily. It is unrealistic that food alone can provide the nutrition we need. Farming is not how it used to be and our lifestyle needs are different. Many foods are nutritient deficient and unclean creating deficiencies in us.
Adults: doTERRA Life Long Vitality Pack – 30-day money-back guarantee to increase wellness and vitality! #1 re-ordered product.
High-quality vitamin/mineral complex, Omega 3 oil complex, Cellular/Energy vitality complex in one box
Our lifelong health and vitality depend on many factors including diet, physical activity, weight management, rest, stress management, exposure to toxins, and inherited genetic predisposition for disease or wellness. While some of these variables are beyond our complete control, breakthrough scientific research is revealing many ways we can influence—and even control—significant factors of aging and wellness. A long life full of vitality and healthy aging begins with providing your cells with essential nutrients and metabolic factors to help them perform optimally.
Are your vitamins working like you assume? Get a Vitamin and Nutrition Lab Test
- Gentle on the stomach stomach
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Vegan formulation also available
Children and Adults: doTERA A2Z Chewables and IQ Mega Oil Pack
Inspired by the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, these two products come together, making it easy to enjoy taking omega-3s, whole food nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in convenient liquid and chewable forms. Kids love them because they taste great; adults love them because they are easy to swallow. Cherry flavored supplements and orange-flavored omega oil. No fishy taste.
2. DIY Make Your Own Essential Green Smoothies
Good healthy nutrition is the basis for good health. There are many benefits to making your own Essential green smoothies. Consider getting a Tower Garden to grow your own veggies year-round instead of buying lesser quality. Just pick fresh, rinse and blend. You need 12-14 servings of fruits and veggies daily. Most people only get 3-4 servings.
Yes, there is a difference in just a green smoothie and making an Essential Green Smoothie. An essential green smoothie has (CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils added. Only for internal use). Do not use other brands than doTERRA) essential oils added to it.
Essential oils give you a variety of extra health benefits physically and emotionally as well as a variety of different flavors to make them exciting and refreshing! See my recipes with essential oils on my blog https://wellevated.wordpress.com/green-smoothie-recipes/
30 DAY CHALLENGE: Make a smoothie a day for 30 days. See and feel the difference! It’s worth it. The healthiest way to feed your body nutrition and easier digestion. You will feel better than ever.
- Smoothies are fast, convenient to make and very tasty when they are made correctly. You can make one in about 10-15 minutes. In my 2 qt container, I make two days servings at once. I drink one quart serving out of a quart glass jar and pour the rest in when I’m done drinking. Then I save the second quart in the refrigerator for the next day. Then it’s grab and go if needed. Always use oils in glass, never plastic, etc. They will eat the plastic and it’s not healthy.
- One of the healthiest meals you can make. 12-14 servings of fruits and veggies at once! The average diet only gets about 2-3 servings a day which is not near enough!
- Many health benefits- Weight loss, better sleep, increased energy, better elimination of wastes, clearer skin, digestion, good heart food, and more.
- When specific essential oils are added they can make your smoothie tastier, therapeutic, create different added health benefits to mood health, weight loss or gain, circulatory system or other health support (see oil benefits) and they can give you a variety of flavors to choose from. Experiment to your liking.
- Spinach and Kale have significantly higher, almost twice the amount of protein than beef or chicken and are much easier to digest.
- Affordable to make at roughly $2.50. Essential oils are pennies per drop to use.
- One smoothie a day for One Month, you will see great health benefits!
There are some simple secrets to making a good tasty smoothie.
1. A quality blender makes a difference. Like the name says, you want a smoothie, not a chunky. A high powered Vitamix, Blendtec or upper-end Ninja blenders work the best for a smoother texture and last longer.
2. Customize your smoothies for a particular health concern you have by adding essential oils (uplifted emotions/moods, weight management, libido, and more. Learn about CPTG doTERRA essential oils that are best used in a smoothie for the taste you like or the particular physical or emotional health benefits you want. (Do not substitute any other brand for safety).
3. Always use organic or pesticide-free, non-GMO, homegrown fruits, veggies, etc. ingredients if possible. I buy most of my fruit. berries and veggies, greens organic from Costco. To prevent them from going bad before I can use them up, I freeze them.
4. Be aware of the top dirty dozen fruits and vegetables that should always be organic and the clean 15 that are less pesticide-free in your smoothie.
5. If you like your smoothie creamier use organic rice or almond milk, banana or doTERRA protein powder (chocolate, vanilla and orange cream) are very good!.
Caution: Do not use other brands of essential oils in your food or internally as they may not typically safe for internal consumption even if they say organic. Check the labeling and the manufacturer’s recommendations).
3. Tower Gardening – The easiest way to grow fresh year-round!
- No dirt, weeding or daily watering. Self-feeding and watering year-round outdoors or indoors. Better than organic and tastier.
- New crop about every 6 weeks in less space than a traditional garden. It requires as little as 5% water.
- Fun for the family to watch grow and eat off of. Better taste and nutritious than store-bought.
- Saves money over the grocery store. For homes, condo’s, apartments, restaurants, daycare, retirement centers and RVs!
“Everyone should have their own self-sustainable home garden. Know how your food was grown”
4. What is Juice Plus +
Juice Plus+ is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder, concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables, and grains. Juice Plus+ helps bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you do eat every day. Not a multivitamin, medicine, treatment or cure for any disease, Juice Plus+ is made from quality ingredients carefully monitored from farm to capsule to provide natural nutrients your body needs to be at its best.
The most researched nutrition. Medical backed and recommended with clinical studies.
Learn more: http://mgraves.juiceplus.com/us/en/what-is-juice-plus/what-is-juice-plus
*Find out how your children can get free Juice Plus with the Children’s Health Study.