Get up and move!!
We all know daily exercise has many benefits and is a must for EVERY age! Without it, deterioration of the body sets in as well as potential injuries and health risks accelerate.
Exercise is prevention. We are not meant to have sedentary lives sitting for long periods each day.
Some benefits of exercise:
- Help you control your weight
- Reduces stresses and promote relaxation
- Increases circulation and moving toxins out
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases
- Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age.
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Reduce your risk of some cancers
- Reduce your risk of falls
- Improve your sleep
- Improve your sexual health
- Keeps your body operating more in balance
- Increase your chances of living longer and looking younger
Whatever your favorite exercise is do it and be consistent 5-6 days a week. Give your body a rest and recovery time on Sunday.
For a simple, simple full body gym you can use anywhere the Train Station gym is my first pick.
I’ve sold hundreds of these and cables over the past years for home use, Chiropractic clinics and physical therapy/rehab clinics. It’s way versatile and very affordable.
Train Station Total Gym
Daily exercise for overall health must be a lifestyle habit for any age. Even if you have a gym membership you can use it for cold weather days, when you’re not in the mood to drive, traveling, or limited on time. It’s convenience where you don’t miss a workout day.
The Train Station total gym is part of your Wellevated wellness health plan tools. It’s simple, affordable, portable, and does most exercises from strength training to cardio! I’ve used this gym for years at home and when I travel. It’s
- Adjustable height and angle portable resistive gym that attaches to any standard door. It literally adjusts to do almost any exercise you would go to a gym.
- Muscle strengthening, flexibility and toning
- Cardio belt and wrist/ankle strap optional
- Easier and safer on the joints than free weights.
- No excuse to not exercise with this gym. Fits anywhere, goes anywhere compact.
- Exercise for wheel chair bound.
- Higher quality resistive cables are more accurate pound resistance because of their layered latex. Lasts years longer than other tubing devices.
- Easy to use
Two door straps with patented, secure two-way steel buckles safely and easily connect to doors for a total body resistance cable workout wherever you are or go. Interchangeable handles and adjustable anchor points allow for pushes, pulls, curls and presses from a variety of resistance levels, angles and planes to efficiently target specific muscles and create balanced strength for fewer injuries and more complete physical fitness and athletic performances. Under $50.00
Cables for other resistance levels can be purchased. Contact us for more info and pricing.
Yoga Kits, Mats and Accessories
More fitness products coming —- Contact us for more information and pricing
Essential Oils Work Enhancing Effectiveness For
Any Sport, Fitness, Personal Training, Chiropractic or Physical Therapy setting
Feel the results go up!
Essential oils used with exercise aid in:
- Help to keep the desire and passion to exercise when you’re not so much in the mood
- Increased feeling of health, energy, desire, and wellbeing
- Prevention of muscle stress and injury. Balances the body systems – especially in Yoga or Pilates workouts
- Aid the body in faster recovery. You feel better about your workout the next day.
- Helps extend workout endurance
- Makes any sports or workout more enjoyable and effective
doTERRA Athletes Kit
Watch what the experts say. https://youtu.be/mb3vDVDeSFo
doTERRA Yoga Kit
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with doTERRA Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Ideal yoga poses with doTERRA Align’s aroma are Warrior II, Triangle, and Gate pose.
- Use doTERRA Arise while practicing the following yoga poses: standing arms high, standing side stretch, and Half Moon.
- Shop: www.mydoterra.com/wellevated
Helpful oils in workouts are: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Soothing Blend, Metabolic Blend, Massage Blend, Grounding Blend, Cinnamon, Black Pepper and Lemongrass.